blp shabash 430x45

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
When posting a new topic, please ensure that you select the correct category for your post in the top drop-down box of the edit window. The default entry is the first category shown on the Index page; this is unlikely to be the category that you want. The Category drop-down box will be present if you click the New Post tab in the Forum menu; if you are viewing a particular category of the Forum and you use the New Topic button in the Category Header section, the drop-down box will not be present, and your new post topic will automatically appear in the category that your are viewing.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Canon 600mm F/4L IS II USM

Canon 600mm F/4L IS II USM 1 week 4 days ago #1590

• Andrew Browne
  • Andrew Browne's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 14
Regretfully due to a recent injury I must sell my

Canon 600mm f/4L IS II USM
[/size]

A “WMD: Weapon of Mass Destruction. The 600 II is the state of the art super telephoto lens for nature, wildlife and sports. When I could get it to a location, it was my weapon for more than five years. It is fast and sharp and deadly alone and with either T C”. Arthur Morris BIRDS AS ART

Purchased from Digi Direct in March 2015, I have used it extensively on my Australian travels, so externally there are signs of wear and tear on the protective LensCoat (digi camo) cover, but the internals are perfect.

Also included in the sale are:

* Original Canon solid carry case

* Original Canon short and long lens feet, plus the low profile Jobu replacement foot LF-C604M2 with the Arca Swiss style plate that fits the Wimberley gimbal head

* LensCoat Travel Hood

* LensCoat Raincoat

* LensCoat Travel Coat and Hoodie lens cap

* LensCoat 4x expandable Long Lens Bag with backpack harnass and waist belt, and alternate shoulder strap

Current replacment cost for the lens is over $14,000

Price $9800

Inspection and collection Mornington Vic (apols no postage). Contact Andrew 0423 831 758

The buyer would also have the option to purchase the series 3 CF Gitzo tripod with Wimberley gimbal head, and Gitzo padded carry bag for $700 (as illustrated), again well below replacment cost.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Cheers AB
Last Edit: by Andrew Browne.
  • Page:

CONTACT US

The easiest way to contact us is by emailing us at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

The Our People page, in the About Us section, contains email links to each of the committee members.