blp shabash 430x45
Inspiring and Supporting Photographers of Australian Birds

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
When posting a new topic, please ensure that you select the correct category for your post in the top drop-down box of the edit window. The default entry is the first category shown on the All Categories page; this is unlikely to be the category that you want. The Category drop-down box will be present if you click the New Topic tab in the Forum menu; if you are viewing a particular category of the Forum and you use the New Topic button in the Category Header section, the drop-down box will not be present, and your new post topic will automatically appear in the category that you are viewing.
News about BirdLife Photography.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

AGM Reports and Minutes 5 years 10 months ago #1717

• Andrew Browne
  • Andrew Browne's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 26
Are the proceedings from last Monday nights AGM to be posted on the forum for those of us unable to tune into the live feed? Thanks & cheers AB
Cheers AB
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bruce Terrill

Please Log in to join the conversation.

AGM Reports and Minutes 5 years 10 months ago #1718

• Glenn Pure
  • Thank you received: 199
Not on the forum as this is member information. You will need to be logged in, I think, and will find this information under Resources: Libraries and Documents: Member information.

Please note that the minutes are still being finalised but I understand will be posted there when done.

Hope that helps.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Andrew Browne, Bruce Terrill

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page:

CONTACT US

The easiest way to contact us is by emailing us at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

The Our People page, in the About Us section, contains email links to each of the committee members.