blp shabash 430x45
Inspiring and Supporting Photographers of Australian Birds

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
When posting a new topic, please ensure that you select the correct category for your post in the top drop-down box of the edit window. The default entry is the first category shown on the All Categories page; this is unlikely to be the category that you want. The Category drop-down box will be present if you click the New Topic tab in the Forum menu; if you are viewing a particular category of the Forum and you use the New Topic button in the Category Header section, the drop-down box will not be present, and your new post topic will automatically appear in the category that you are viewing.
General discussion areas.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Survey 6 years 5 months ago #1450

• Paul Jensen
  • Paul Jensen's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 4
Has a survey gone out about the 2017 DPIB. Got an email which had the first question of the survey today. This led into the following questions but the email didn't look like an official Birdlife email although all the questions were relevant
Hope it was or here goes another thousand scam emails

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Survey 6 years 5 months ago #1451

• Rob Parker
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 113
Yes, an email went to those people who attended the 2017 DPITB; I got it this afternoon. We used Survey Monkey to construct, send, and ultimately analyse the results of this survey. I got that on my main computer, but I'm replying here from my laptop so I can't tell you exact details of the sender/subject of the email you would have received.

Rob
BirdLife Photography Website Administrator

Survey 6 years 5 months ago #1452

• Paul Jensen
  • Paul Jensen's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 4
Yes Rob, it was from Survey Monkey. Just didn't look like a typical Birdlife email.

• Page:

CONTACT US

The easiest way to contact us is by emailing us at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

The Our People page, in the About Us section, contains email links to each of the committee members.