blp shabash 430x45
Inspiring and Supporting Photographers of Australian Birds

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
When posting a new topic, please ensure that you select the correct category for your post in the top drop-down box of the edit window. The default entry is the first category shown on the All Categories page; this is unlikely to be the category that you want. The Category drop-down box will be present if you click the New Topic tab in the Forum menu; if you are viewing a particular category of the Forum and you use the New Topic button in the Category Header section, the drop-down box will not be present, and your new post topic will automatically appear in the category that you are viewing.
General discussion areas.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Matt Wright 7 years 2 weeks ago #1025

• Matthew Wright
  • Matthew Wright's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 2
Hi all,

My name's Matt and was told you join by a few people so thought why not.

I have been photographing wildlife for a few years now, primarily birds but I do reptiles, mammals, macro etc. Online my guise is under "Faunagraphic".

I am based in QLD, on the Gold Coast and I'm a Canon user.

I have been enjoying it immensely and hope to catch up with you all soon.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ian Wilson, Andrew Browne

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Matt Wright 7 years 2 weeks ago #1027

• Rob Parker
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 113
Hi Matt, and welcome to BirdLife Photography. Hope you enjoy it. We're always encouraging our members to participate here, and in our other on-line activities. And being a Canon user, you're in the majority here - well, among those who submit images to our gallieries, at any rate.

I look forward to seeing more from you,

Rob
BirdLife Photography Website Administrator
The following user(s) said Thank You: Andrew Browne, Matthew Wright

Matt Wright 7 years 2 weeks ago #1030

• Peter Johnston
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 38
Hi Matt
You have joined at an exciting time, the forum is in the early stages of becoming the hub of bird photography discussion in Australia.
The excellent tutorials from the newsletters, have set the photo gallery on a course to become the premier bird image library in the land. All thanks, to the current and foundation committee members.
I found, the Post Processing Work Flow, by Glenn and Ian, found in the April 2016 newsletter, very helpful.
Looking forward to seeing some of your photos.
Cheers
Peter Johnston

Matt Wright 7 years 2 weeks ago #1031

• Ian Wilson
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 496
Hi Matt,
Always great to meet a new member, thanks for taking the trouble to let us know you are now a member of BLP. If there is any little thing you think I may be able to help with, please get in touch using the Forum or if you would prefer private email, use my contact the photographer button on the images gallery.
Cheers,
Ian

• Page:

CONTACT US

The easiest way to contact us is by emailing us at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

The Our People page, in the About Us section, contains email links to each of the committee members.