blp shabash 430x45
Inspiring and Supporting Photographers of Australian Birds

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
When posting a new topic, please ensure that you select the correct category for your post in the top drop-down box of the edit window. The default entry is the first category shown on the All Categories page; this is unlikely to be the category that you want. The Category drop-down box will be present if you click the New Topic tab in the Forum menu; if you are viewing a particular category of the Forum and you use the New Topic button in the Category Header section, the drop-down box will not be present, and your new post topic will automatically appear in the category that you are viewing.
General discussion areas.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

New Member 5 years 9 months ago #1798

• Graeme Lembcke
  • Graeme Lembcke's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 3
Many thanks for accepting me into the group. I bought my first DSLR about 2 to 2.5 years ago, after not owning a stills camera or taking photographs for around 10 to 15 years. I was a daily user of a film SLR for about 30 years. I have been taking photographs of birds for about 2 years and have met some great people out in the field. I'm still learning what my equipment can and can't do. I look forward t meeting many more people with the same interest and improving my skills and knowledge along the way.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ian Wilson, Rodney Appleby

Please Log in to join the conversation.

New Member 5 years 9 months ago #1799

• Glenn Pure
  • Thank you received: 204
A big welcome to you Graeme from me and the BLP committee. I hope you find it a valuable and fun experience. There's lots to learn through this forum and our critique gallery as well as the option to post your photos in our competitions and new images galleries. I'll look forward to seeing your work.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Graeme Lembcke

New Member 5 years 9 months ago #1802

• Ian Wilson
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 496
And a warm welcome from me too. I hope you enjoy your membership Graeme. There is lots going on here , I encourage you to get involved and don't be afraid to jump into discussions etc and above all ask questions if you need help. Cheers, Ian.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Glenn Pure

New Member 5 years 9 months ago #1803

• Graeme Lembcke
Thanks Ian, asking questions is one of my favourite past times! lol If I start asking too many just give me a nudge.

New Member 5 years 9 months ago #1806

• Bruce Terrill
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 47
Hi Graeme,
As I've said before, you're birding pictures speak for themselves and I'm sure everyone else will agree once you start posting them here.
Welcome to the Group mate
Bruce.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Graeme Lembcke

New Member Uploading photographs 5 years 9 months ago #1811

• Graeme Lembcke
Just wondering if someone can enlighten me as to the process after submitting the required "sample" photographs of your work and the "answers" tot he questionnaire? Will someone respond or reply to me via email, do I have to wait until then to upload a photograph on here? I'm still just exploring the site and trying to become familiar with all the areas so far.....

Regards,

Graeme

• Page:

CONTACT US

The easiest way to contact us is by emailing us at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

The Our People page, in the About Us section, contains email links to each of the committee members.