blp shabash 430x45
Inspiring and Supporting Photographers of Australian Birds

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
When posting a new topic, please ensure that you select the correct category for your post in the top drop-down box of the edit window. The default entry is the first category shown on the All Categories page; this is unlikely to be the category that you want. The Category drop-down box will be present if you click the New Topic tab in the Forum menu; if you are viewing a particular category of the Forum and you use the New Topic button in the Category Header section, the drop-down box will not be present, and your new post topic will automatically appear in the category that you are viewing.
General discussion areas.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

New Member Uploading photographs 5 years 8 months ago #1812

• Ian Wilson
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 495
Hi Graeme,
This looks like a question for Glenn as he is in the 'hot seat' while Rob and Graham are away. It may take a bit of sorting out.
Cheers, Ian

Please Log in to join the conversation.

New Member Uploading photographs 5 years 8 months ago #1813

• Glenn Pure
  • Thank you received: 199

Graeme Lembcke wrote: Just wondering if someone can enlighten me as to the process after submitting the required "sample" photographs of your work and the "answers" tot he questionnaire? Will someone respond or reply to me via email, do I have to wait until then to upload a photograph on here? I'm still just exploring the site and trying to become familiar with all the areas so far.....

Regards,

Graeme

Hi Graeme, I reviewed the images you submitted and emailed a detailed response to you yesterday morning. You might want to check your 'junk' email folder or do some further checking as the email definitely went. Nevertheless, I will resend it again this morning from a different email address in case.

Cheers
Glenn
The following user(s) said Thank You: Graeme Lembcke

New Member Uploading photographs 5 years 8 months ago #1814

• Graeme Lembcke
  • Graeme Lembcke's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 3
Thanks Glen, not sure what happened to the original email nut I have received the "resent" one, many thanks. All's well that ends well....
Regrds,

Graeme

• Page:

CONTACT US

The easiest way to contact us is by emailing us at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

The Our People page, in the About Us section, contains email links to each of the committee members.