blp shabash 430x45
Inspiring and Supporting Photographers of Australian Birds

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
When posting a new topic, please ensure that you select the correct category for your post in the top drop-down box of the edit window. The default entry is the first category shown on the All Categories page; this is unlikely to be the category that you want. The Category drop-down box will be present if you click the New Topic tab in the Forum menu; if you are viewing a particular category of the Forum and you use the New Topic button in the Category Header section, the drop-down box will not be present, and your new post topic will automatically appear in the category that you are viewing.
News about BirdLife Photography.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Sydney-based group? 5 years 1 month ago #2087

• Margo Pickworth
  • Margo Pickworth's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
Dear members
I am new to the group and am wondering whether there is a Sydney-based group of Birdlife Photographers? I would love to meet face to face with other birdlife photographers and share ideas.
Is there a formal group that I could join?
Thanks, Margo Pickworth

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Sydney-based group? 5 years 1 month ago #2089

• Rob Parker
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 113
Hi Margo,

BirdLife Photography is a national special interest group, and we conduct almost all our activities on-line. We do not have state or local sub-groups. We are aware of three photography groups associated with BirdLife Australia branches; their details are shown on the About Us - Branch Photography Groups page; sadly, there's not one in Sydney, or even New South Wales (that we're aware of - if anybody knows of any other BirdLife branch photography groups, please let us know and we'll put their details on that page).

We have a Facebook group where our members can post images or messages, and this may be a way in which you can contact other BLP members in your area and arrange outings together. Our Facebook group is a closed group, but you can apply to join, and our Social Media Manager, Tim Van Leeuwen, will likely process your application within a day or so.

Hope this helps,

Rob
BirdLife Photography Website Administrator
The following user(s) said Thank You: Glenn Pure

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page:

CONTACT US

The easiest way to contact us is by emailing us at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

The Our People page, in the About Us section, contains email links to each of the committee members.