News about BirdLife Photography.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Sydney-based group?

Sydney-based group? 2 months 1 week ago #2087

• Margo Pickworth
  • Margo Pickworth's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
Dear members
I am new to the group and am wondering whether there is a Sydney-based group of Birdlife Photographers? I would love to meet face to face with other birdlife photographers and share ideas.
Is there a formal group that I could join?
Thanks, Margo Pickworth

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Sydney-based group? 2 months 1 week ago #2089

• Rob Parker
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 68
Hi Margo,

BirdLife Photography is a national special interest group, and we conduct almost all our activities on-line. We do not have state or local sub-groups. We are aware of three photography groups associated with BirdLife Australia branches; their details are shown on the About Us - Branch Photography Groups page; sadly, there's not one in Sydney, or even New South Wales (that we're aware of - if anybody knows of any other BirdLife branch photography groups, please let us know and we'll put their details on that page).

We have a Facebook group where our members can post images or messages, and this may be a way in which you can contact other BLP members in your area and arrange outings together. Our Facebook group is a closed group, but you can apply to join, and our Social Media Manager, Tim Van Leeuwen, will likely process your application within a day or so.

Hope this helps,

Rob
The following user(s) said Thank You: Glenn Pure

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page:

CONTACT US

The easiest way to contact us is by emailing us at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

The Our People page, in the About Us section, contains email links to each of the committee members.